Instructions on how to make your own plots.
Please read the disclaimer
- Select measurements to plot from the list in the 1st column of
the table below.
- Select which stations to plot from list in 2nd column.
(NOTE: Not all measurements are available at every station)
- Select the duration of the plot(s) from list in 3rd column.
(Unless "OTHER" is chosen from this menu the plot will end with the
latest available data which will be at least two hours old.)
- Select whether you want data plotted as points, connected with lines or both lines and points from list in 4th column.
(NOTE: Wind direction is always plotted
with points only and peak speeds are always plotted with lines only)
- Click the "Go plot the selected data!" button to initiate plotting
- The default request is all the available temperature data from
the rooftop of the Atmospheric Sciences building (ATG) at the University
of Washington during the last 12 hours, shown with connected lines only.
- Once the page with plots is rendered, you may
examine and retrieve the ASCII data file by clicking on the plot.
- Infrequent data transmission errors may result in incorrect data
being included in this data set.
- Selecting multiple measurements
or multiple stations is allowed. This may require using combinations
of the shift, control, and Apple command keys with mouse clicks.
NOTE: Data for most Oregon and Washington stations for October and November 2005 is
being corrected. Until the fix is complete and this warning is removed, the data should
not be used.
- Selecting long durations of
time and many stations may result in your browser timing out before
the requested plots have been completed.