Materials and references
- The Internet for Teachers, Bard Williams, IDG Books, 1995, $20.
- Education on the Internet, Jill H. Ellsworth, SAMS Publishing,
- 40% K-12, 40% Higher ed., 20% Adult ed. "A Hands-on Book of Ideas,
Resources, Projects, and Advice." Fairly extensive tome.
- Way of the Ferret: Finding and Using Educational Resources on the
Internet, Judi Harris, ISTE Publications, 1995, $27.
- More on internet systems than education but includes a good list of
- The Student's Guide to Doing Research on the Internet, Dave
and Mary Cambell, Addison-Wesley, 1995, $15.
- Brief Basics and good list of available resources.
- Student's Guide to the Internet, David Clark, Alpha Books, 1995,
- More in-depth on internet systems, brief on resources.
- The Learning Highway: A Students Guide to Using the Internet in
High School and College, Trevor Owen, Ron Owston, Cheryl Dickie, Key
Porter Books, 1995, $17.
- How the Internet Works, Joshua Eddings, Ziff-Davis Press, 1994,
- Big picture book on internet systems. Part of their "How It Works"
- Minding Your Cybermanners on the Internet, Dr. Donald Rose,
Alpha Books, 1994, $13.
- Learning to Use the Internet: an Introduction with Examples and
Exercises, Ernest Ackerman, Franklin, Beedle, and Associates, 1995,